Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Every separate building supplied with city water must have its own separate connection with the city main, except that two or more buildings located on the same lot or contiguous lots under single ownership may be, upon written permission granted by the public works director, supplied through the same connection with the city main in cases where a meter is installed in the service so long as said single ownership and possession continues. Upon change from such single ownership and possession a new and separate connection shall be immediately made for the building or premises theretofore having the indirect connection. (Ord. 551 § 1, 2019; Ord. 456 § 1, 2012; Ord. 75 § 10, 1962)