Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation, whose premises are supplied with city water, to extend any water pipe outside of any building on his premises unless he has written authorization so to do from the public works director. The application for such a permit shall be made in writing and an additional charge made for shutting off and turning on such service. In case the water shall be turned off, as provided in this section, the same shall not be turned on again until all rates and charges against such premises have been paid. (Ord. 551 § 1, 2019; Ord. 456 § 1, 2012; Ord. 364 § 57, 2005; Ord. 75 § 12, 1962)