(1) Upon receipt of the final subdivision application and plat, the plat administrator shall distribute copies to all offices, departments, and agencies receiving the preliminary plat. Each office, department, or agency shall file written recommendations with the plat administrator. If any such office, department, or agency fails to file a recommendation within the time required, it may be presumed that such office, department, or agency has no recommendations for final plat approval and shall not modify the terms of preliminary plat recommendations without the written consent of the subdivider.
(2) The city engineer shall review the final plat and submit to the plat administrator a written report with respect to the following conditions:
(a) That the proposed final plat bears the required certificates and statements of approval.
(b) That a title report furnished by the subdivider confirms the title of the land and the proposed subdivision is vested in the name of the owner whose signature appears on the plat certificate.
(c) That the facilities and improvements required to be provided by the subdivider have been completed or alternatively that the subdivider has submitted with the proposed final plat a performance bond or other security in conformance with ECMC 17.17.130(1)(b).
(d) That the plat is technically correct as certified by the land surveyor responsible for the plat.
(3) The Grant County health district or other agency furnishing sewage disposal and supplying water shall review the final plat and submit to the plat administrator a written report recommending approval or disapproval of the final plat as to the adequacy of the proposed means of sewage disposal and water supply.
(4) The appropriate irrigation district serving or from which the real property is entitled to be served with irrigation water shall review the final plat and submit to the plat administrator a written report recommending approval or disapproval of the final plat as to the adequacy of the proposed means of the delivery of irrigation district entitlement water and as to the adequacy of the proposed means of removal of irrigation waste water.
(5) The planning commission shall review the final plat as to compliance with all terms of the preliminary approval of the proposed plat subdivision or dedication and shall recommend approval or disapproval of the proposed plat to the city council.
(6) Council Action.
(a) If an appeal is taken from the decision of the planning commission, the council shall set a date for a closed record hearing to consider the appeal as provided in this code.
(b) If no appeal is taken from the decision of the planning commission, the council shall have approval of the final plat placed on its consent agenda and such final plat shall be approved at its next meeting without comment or debate.
(c) Council approval of the final plat shall constitute approval for the applicant/subdivider to develop construction plans and specifications for all facilities and improvements and to prepare the final plat.