Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Where the subdivider is required to install streets or utilities through or adjacent to property undeveloped or not subdivided and owned by others, a written statement requesting future reimbursement for improvements, requesting consideration of a contract for such purposes as provided by state law and a certified copy of costs shall be filed with the city engineer. The city engineer will then define the total area subject to reimbursement fees and will cause the provisions of state law to be applied to the request. Following the required notices and hearings, the city engineer may establish a front foot or square foot cost to be paid the subdivider prior to any future building, subdividing or other improvements on property abutting the subdivider-installed streets or utilities. (Ord. 393 § 1, 2007)