18.45.085 Motorized vehicle service and repair requirements.
The following conditions apply to all motorized vehicle service and/or repair facilities in addition to the performance and development standards contained in ECMC 18.45.040 and 18.45.050 and site plan review in Chapter 18.49 ECMC:
(1) The exterior and surroundings must be maintained in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance and not detract from the neighborhoods.
(2) No more than three vehicles designated for service or repair may be parked outside the building and shall not remain parked for more than 72 hours.
(3) No parts, motors or apparently inoperable vehicles to be stored outside.
(4) There shall be a public restroom maintained in a sanitary condition and not used for storage.
(5) All repair or service work shall be conducted entirely within an enclosed building, except for that repair work involving initial diagnosis, tire service or replacement, or work on vehicles larger than what can be accommodated within the service bays or garages.
(6) All dismantled or partially dismantled vehicles and miscellaneous engine or auto parts on the site shall be stored out of the view of street traffic.
(7) Vehicular access to the site shall be designed to minimize conflicts with pedestrians and with existing auto circulation systems.
(8) The development and operation of the business shall be in conformance with the goals and policies of the comprehensive plan. (Ord. 512 § 1, 2016)