18.61.020 Basic requirements.
The following are the basic requirements that must be met if a manufactured, modular or factory-built home is to be placed in a residential zone:
(1) A manufactured, modular or factory-built home must be new or current year at the time of placement and must have the following:
(a) Two outside hose bibs;
(b) An electrical meter base which is integrated into the structure or standalone meter bases no further than five feet from structure are permitted;
(c) A covered two-car parking structure.
(2) A manufactured, modular or factory-built home must bear a state insignia from the Department of Labor and Industries, showing compliance with RCW 43.22.450 through 43.22.490 describing the rules and regulations for factory-built housing.
(3) Foundations for manufactured, modular or factory-built homes must be provided in accordance with provisions of the State Building Code. The home must then be adequately anchored to its foundation.
(4) A manufactured, modular or factory-built home unit must comply with all applicable codes for sewage disposal, water supply, and other utilities.
(5) A manufactured, modular or factory-built home unit must meet all setback and other requirements of the zoning title or subdivision regulations. (Ord. 516 § 1, 2016; Ord. 440 § 1, 2011)