18.63.100 Final planned development application and map(s).
Upon preliminary planned development approval, the applicant shall prepare a final planned development application and map(s) as needed.
The final application and map(s) shall be prepared in substantial compliance with the conditions contained in the approved preliminary planned development application and map(s); contain or depict all information required in the preliminary application and map(s); and shall incorporate any changes required by the hearing examiner in granting preliminary planned development approval.
Preliminary map(s), if suitable, may be submitted as final map(s) with the final application if they are to be unaltered or are able to be altered to satisfy the final planned development map(s) requirements.
In addition, the final planned development application and map(s) shall contain and/or depict the following information:
(1) A title report from a title company licensed to do business in the state of Washington dated within 30 days of the date of filing of the final planned development application and map(s) confirming that the title of the lands described and shown on the application and/or map(s) is in the name of the owners signing the planned development application and map(s) and/or instrument or dedication.
The holder of the owner’s power-of-attorney may sign the planned development application and map(s) and/or instrument of dedication; provided, that the title company confirms that the person signing the documents is in fact the holder of the owner’s power-of-attorney and that title to the land is in the name of the person granting power-of-attorney.
(2) Three complete sets of preliminary construction plans and specifications along with an AutoCad copy prepared by a professional engineer licensed by the state of Washington showing all street and utility improvements required by the hearing examiner in granting planned development approval. All construction plans and specifications shall be in conformance with city design standards and community street and utility standards. Construction plans and specifications must be approved by the public works department prior to the submission of the final planned development to the hearing examiner for approval.
(a) Preliminary construction plans and specifications shall be submitted in compliance with ECMC 17.17.120, Improvements.
(3) Required dedication of all streets, rights-of-way, parks, playgrounds, easements, reservations, irrigation water rights-of-way, and any area to be dedicated to public use, together with any restrictions or limitations thereon, shall be submitted for council approval and acceptance as a part of the final planned development plan map(s) or as a separate instrument of dedication.
(4) All covenants proposed to run with the land.
(5) A nonrefundable fee shall accompany each and every application for a final planned development approval. (Ord. 517 § 1, 2016; Ord. 416 § 1, 2009. Formerly 18.63.120)