19.09.100 Official case record.
This section is included in your selections.
The record of the public hearing or appeal hearing conducted by the hearing body for Type III and legislative reviews shall include, but need not be limited to, the following materials:
(1) The application or petition;
(2) The departmental staff reports;
(3) All evidence received or considered, which shall include all exhibits and other materials filed;
(4) A statement of all matters officially noticed;
(5) A decision or a recommendation containing the findings and conclusions of the hearing body; and
(6) Any environmental determination made pursuant to the State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) and the city ordinances in furtherance of that act. (Ord. 436 § 1, 2010)