(1) “Applicant” means a person or entity who has applied for a development permit.
(2) “Available capacity” means capacity for a transportation facility that is currently available for use.
(3) “Certificate of capacity” means a document issued by the city indicating the quantity of capacity for each concurrency facility that has been reserved for a specific development project on a specific property.
(4) “Concurrency test” means the comparison of an applicant’s impact on transportation facilities to the capacity, including available and planned capacity of the facilities.
(5) “Preliminary concurrency test” means an informal, nonbinding assessment of available transportation capacity.
(6) “Development permit” means a land use or building permit.
(7) “Development permit, final” means building permit.
(8) “Development permit, preliminary” means short plat, preliminary plat, preliminary site plan approval, conditional use permit.
(9) “Level of service standard” means the number of units of capacity per unit of demand. The level of service standards used in concurrency tests are those standards specified in the current adopted capital facilities program.
(10) “Planned capacity” means capacity for a transportation facility that is not yet available, but for which the necessary facility construction, expansion or modification project is contained in the current adopted capital facilities plan and scheduled to be completed within six years.
(11) “Service provider” means the department or agency responsible for providing the transportation facility. (Ord. 434 § 1, 2010)