6.08.180 Notification of status of potentially dangerous dog or dangerous dog.
This section is included in your selections.
The owner of a dog that has been classified as a potentially dangerous dog or dangerous dog shall immediately notify the animal control authority when such dog:
(1) Is loose or unconfined; or
(2) Has bitten or otherwise injured a human being or attacked another animal; or
(3) Is sold or given away or dies; or
(4) Is moved to another address; or
(5) Is removed from the city of Electric City.
Prior to a potentially dangerous dog or dangerous dog being sold or given away, the owner shall provide the name, address, and telephone number of the new owner to the animal control authority. The new owner shall comply with all of the requirements of this chapter. (Ord. 547 § 1, 2019)